How to use Voucher Code or Promotion Code
Once you have received the voucher code, you may start to use it.
2. Once you have created your photo book and wish to proceed for printing, you may launch the PhotobookJoy Designer program and click “Open Existing Project”.
3. Select the project that you wish to order for printing and click “Open”. The program will open the project you have selected.
4. The program will open the project you have selected. Double check the content of your photo book to ensure everything is in place.
Click “Order” button.
5. You will see a pop-up stating the terms and conditions. To accept, click on the checkbox
“I have read the disclaimer and accept the terms and conditions” and click “Start”.
6. The designer will open a browser that prompts you to sign-in to your account. If you do
not have existing account with us, you may create one by clicking on “Create an Account”
button. You will be asked to fill in your login and contact information. Once you have filled
in all the information, click “Create” to create a new account. If you have an existing
account with us, fill the login information and click “Sign In”.
7. Once you have successfully signed in, the photo book summary will be displayed.
Click “Continue” button to proceed to the Shipping/ Billing Details. Click “Continue” again
to proceed to the Payment Details.
8. In this page, you will see a section that enables you to apply your promotion or
voucher code. Enter your promotion or voucher code and click "Redeem". If your voucher
code has expired, you may Contact Us to extend the voucher code expiry date.
9. Once successfully redeemed, the total price of the photo book will be updated. To
confirm your order, click “Confirm Order”. You will see an order confirmation page and the
order number on screen. An email of the confirmation details will also be sent to you.
10. The browser will direct you back to PhotobookJoy Designer program. The program will
prompt you for content delivery method. You may choose to upload the content to us via
Internet or save the content in your PC / Mac and burn into CD/DVD (please do not change
the file name) and send to us via postage. Once we have received your photo book content,
it will be printed and deliver to your door step.